islamphobia, page-18

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Thanks ronstern

To a large extent that strife is what develops the character of a nation. The sacrifices that were made. Just as Oz looks back to Gallipoli. I didn't realise this was an experiment; I just took it as another wave of migration from poorer countries to richer ones, as always happens.

As for birth rates, I'm sure that the averages are in their favour, but the muslims we know have two children, whereas we have Christian friends with 7, 7 and 6 kids, plus many with the more normal 5, 4, 4, 3, 3 etc.

But anyway (and I don't see Australia becoming more Christian because of all those births) it's not how many kids they have but how they grow up. Can you really see any other than a small percentage of kids from muslim families becoming fundamentalist islamists, surrounded by the materialistic society and bombarded with western mores? And by the time you get to third generation ones in fifty years' time ......

I think all that will be left for most muslims will be halal food, prayer to allah and those parts of the koran emphasising good, including respect for women. Just as the jews have abandoned the nasty bits of the OT regarding stoning of people for adultery, blasphemy, working on the sabbath, sodomy, murder but still focus on kosher food, going to the synagogue, bar mitzvah in a ceremonial sense etc. etc.

So yes, whereu, I can see it going the way of the Christians, who, believe you me, have NOT given up their intentions of world domination - just that they now limit proselytising to peaceful persuasive rather than violent persuasive means. The pen is mightier than the sword!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.