islamphobia, page-28

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for that Jantimot

..........................................................................................
    "To a large extent that strife is what develops the character of a nation. The sacrifices that were made. Just as Oz looks back to Gallipoli. I didn't realise this was an experiment; I just took it as another wave of migration from poorer countries to richer ones, as always happens."
    ................................................................................................

There's strife and then there's real strife. Gallipoli was a cockup/ blood initiation for a young, newly independent country but posed no threat to Australia. WW1 posed no actual threat to Australia. Demography is something else.

................................................................................................

"Can you really see any other than a small percentage of kids from muslim families becoming fundamentalist islamists, surrounded by the materialistic society and bombarded with western mores? And by the time you get to third generation ones in fifty years' time ......"
    ......................................................................................................

Going by UK and other European experience, I'm not so sure that the effects of muslim immigration will be benign. Sharia controlled areas, no go zones, then the necessary PC police to make sure that the locals are accommodating the migrants enough, taking over of neighbourhoods and cities even(Marseilles now has a muslim majority). Will the benefits be worth it? A better question is what actual benefits will there likely be?

While there may only be a few muslim fundamentalists in a community they have the power to radicalize communities. It has happened many times before as all mass movements start with only a few zealots and then the whole thing gains momentum.
    There were once only a few communists but look how they changed the 20th century....

Anyhow, what I see happening is that western governments are flooding their countries with unassimilable migrants for purposes unknown, though they may include driving down wages (especially in the US),vote buying,social fragmentation or a ghettoization of society(monocultures are more able to resist elite's plans and scams), maintaining real estate values(and hence banks viability) and no doubt others that even devious minds like mine can't fathom.

I just hope you are right and I am wrong.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.