AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Tsk, tsk, tsk -- getting a bit sensitive are we, folks?I...

1. 123 Posts.
    Tsk, tsk, tsk -- getting a bit sensitive are we, folks?

I recently sold my AGO shares. I bought in soon after Kevin '07 put a 200 grand dent in my mining portfolio and I had to sell every 'safe' share I had in order to buy the best IO miner on the board for under 2 bucks/share. In retrospect, the Krudd Tax did me a favour as I was like a kid in a candy shoppe looking at all the sweets on offer.

Now as to this so called island reversal. It is a very powerful and forbidding chart pattern -- not to be ignored. IF, and I say IF, for some unknown reason AGO continues its correction/decline, it is just possible that the island reversal and the $3 double top will look in retrospect like very obvious signals.

I put heap-big moolah in my back pocket and my decision to sell a seven-figure mining portfolio last week is looking pretty damned good today [no brag, just fact]. I based my sell decision on the US dollar breaking out upward, which is deadly for Aussie mining shares. As soon as it reverses with conviction I will buy everything back.

I am a fair dinkum AGO fan and hope I can get back in much cheaper. The red-headed bloke has done a wonderful job and if you can ignore short-term moves [I can't] you will be smiling in a few months.

Darned if I don't sound like a politician!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.