FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

My bets on a trading range between 8.4c and 9c over the next few...

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    My bets on a trading range between 8.4c and 9c over the next few weeks - or at least until we get some news of significance.

With so many shares issued at 8c, i don't see a big run of the SP (sans any news) unfortunately.
    Remember we have already jumped approx 20% over the last month.
    People tend to predict great things after a bit of upward SP movement, but negative things after the SP drops.
    People seem to be now predicting a further short term run up to all sorts of prices... based on what? Based most likely on feel good chemicals being released by the brain from the 20% run we have just had.
    If holders of this stock should have learnt anything it's not to predict the SP, and that it is a long term hold with plenty of value still to be realised.

This stock is for the long haul. It will bounce around. But there is tremendous value.

Maybe that coiled spring does release. Maybe not. maybe it happens upon good connectivity results. Maybe not. maybe upon new acreage, or farming out of recently acquired blocks. All i know is that the resource grows and the story unfolding gets better and that's enough for me to hold as my positions are taken. SP has a habit of rising when you least expect it. Grind hard, but grind long.

Maybe i'm being superstitious but it seems to me folly to get ahead of ourselves (again)
    I'm in for a long hard grind, that has plenty of grinding to go.

#grindinghard
    #grindingstrong

#ramblingnow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.