FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

isn't it obvious

1. 44 Posts.
    I cannot believe that some think the precious metals are going to stay at the same price or go lower when all around the financial system is collapsing - yes even in Australia, and I should know as I have family living there - getting pretty expensive I believe - wonder why?
    Well it just may have something to do with all the money printing and its about to get a whole lot worse - more means that the item is worth LESS - hence why gold and silver are going up because they cannot be printed, they are finite - so when something is rare it is worth MORE
    As a result Focus being a producer will benefit hugely from the forthcoming increase in gold and silver prices - obvious really.
    The last 2 announcements were in my humble view excellent and clearly show that the company has a real understanding of the dire consequences we are ALL heading towards to to the incompetent politicians who only care about being re-elected and not doing what is right for the people they should be representing.
    The Focus Management have set the company up to benefit from this forthcoming chaos.
    If you dont belive that Focus will come through, move on and go somewhere else, I hope that you are fortunate in your decision - I am staying put as said before and will see this out - any company which is a producer will in my opinion do very, very well as people wake up from their comas to find that there paper assets are worthless.
    Get behind the company and support it instead of this endless bickering about nothing - I want to read informative posts not ridiculous criticism which in the main is unfounded and based on ignorance of what is really going on in the world.
    End of Rant !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1589 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.