FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

isn't it peaceful?, page-17

1. 257 Posts.
    I've been vocal about these issues since +$1 fantale and I have previously disclosed that I commencing shorting well north of $1. My views are not some sudden 'downramp' near the bottom of the trend. I agree that it was short term oversold at 50c but stocks don't move in straight lines. MAD is particularly volatile as we are all aware and on the downward slope has overshot to the downside on numerous occasions (creating tremendous trading opportunities to jump out of the shorts then back in). Most recently I partly closed out at 54c (MADKCR) but I may build my position further post-quarterly. I believe that the trend remains intact given serious issues around the ability to commercially extract oil from the ground. However, despite my views of fundamental value I am well aware that buying support is coming into the stock (esp evident given buy / sell volumes starting to balance after being heavily skewed towards the sell side for months) so clearly long investors are taking a view that the quarterly will surprise to the upside.
    I eagerly await the release of the quarterly to see how the cash balance has moved and will rapidly change my view and positions if I see that the capital investment required to get production up (to the levels disclosed on 19 Dec plus last 11 days of 2012) indicates a strong commercial return justify the current market capitalisation.
    My opinion on the 102mmbbl 1P reserve number is well known so I won't harp on about it any further for the time being.
    Crunch time coming this week with release of the quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.