"The Quran is the biggest con going around." when was the bible...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "The Quran is the biggest con going around."

when was the bible written? while Jesus walked the earth? no, most of the new testament is not even trying to hide the fact it's come from his apostles only, and not Jesus himself.

As stated if thousands memorise the Quran to this day, even 5-6 year olds, but it's too much to fathom that they could do this back then?

You sound like one of those christians who think Jesus prayed to himself or a 1/3rd of himself. If you are a christian you've got some nerve trying to go down that road....considering the treachery that's in the bible.

Many christains(even priests at the time) and jews embraced Islam after speaking to Mohommed, pretty sure they were closer to the teaching of the prophets back then than the christians and jews of today, but of course you know best right. In 1978, jewish American astrophysicist Michael H. Hart (born April 28, 1932) released abook titled "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History", guess who he put as no.1.?

You to your opinion and me to mine is what I'll leave you with. You have way to much hate to see past your own nose at this stage, so I'll see you on the other side wise-guy.
    Last edited by ohreally: 18/09/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.