Isn't Pauline Hanson right?, page-66

1. 8,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    I didn't "quote" anything, you must understand what goes hand in hand with what, I said you were implying this by saying:

"I guess this is a rhetorical question but why is Allah (God) punishing and disgracing them via human hands? Surely as God, Allah can do that in the blink of an eye??????"

in reference to:

"14. Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people"

Firstly, you say "Surely as God, Allah can do that in the blink of an eye??????"..... Obviously you were implying that 'Surely as God, Allah can do that in the blink of an eye....without doing it through humans?'....or your question would make zero sense....and my answer to that would be, of course, but that does not negate GOD being able to do that in a blink of an eye through the creation(humans in this instance) as well.

But more to the point, arguing that there should be no need for this; 'Fighting against evil/criminals/wrong-doers(call it/them what you like)"....just because "'God, Allah can do that in the blink of an eye....without doing it through humans?"...reading between the lines you are saying(intentionally or not) that man has no need to fight(punish) crime/evil/wrong-doers/etc if they believe in GOD because GOD can just do it all without humans....which goes hand in hand with a lawless society/culture based on the atheist animalistic laws of 'survival of the fittest' by defualt...as I originally stated.

So, I didn't misquote anything, you have to quote something to be misquoted, I simply applied your logic to the bigger picture

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.