Isn't Pauline Hanson right?, page-89

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    well to be honest if you want to get technical neither have you unless you speak arabic.....you do know that a transliteration of the Quran is not considered to be the 'Quran'? so it's just more throwing stones whilst you live in a glass house.

Anyway, I gave other transliterated verses and hadith supporting my point which have less conjecture in their transliteration, so I see no big deal whatsoever.

Where I do see the problem is that you hang your hat on something you don't even understand, and in line with my argument of worrying about what is pushed down our throat in regards to christianity and it being in the majority and more of a concern , below are some verses you can take up with some of your christian rulers/neighbours,,,,,,not to mention the abhorrent verses I gave you from the jewish texts that you seemed to conveniently totally ignore even though your own politicians have spoken out against the way the jews have weaseled their way into running our foreign policy....so if you don't want to look like a total bigot I'm sure you are concerned about all these points along with the fact the white man raped and pillaged their way into numerous countries including the one you live in.....the bigots agenda is clear, they care not for equality they are just sheeple of the corrupt media and government, who forget whatever is convenient from the past to fit their warped narrow minded point of view.

1 Samuel 15:2,3
    2 This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt.3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [a] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "
    Numbers 31:17,18
    17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
    Deuteronomy 20:16
    16 However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.