Isn't Pauline Hanson right?, page-92

1. 8,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    A secular state where they order people to have a day off work on religious days as we do here in Australia? funny stuff,,,, so no matter how much you believe what your politicians spin, they clearly have you hook line and sinker right where they want you.

Once again you are chasing your own tail, no reference to the bigger picture I've painted just hand picking to suit your bigoted view.

"To me (and I could be wrong but hear me out) this is a religious document purporting to be the word of god no less. Question I posed was, why would god want his creation (as you put it) to put his life on the line to overcome (kill) an "enemy" and provide him with great rewards in heaven should he be the one killed?? Why would he not just destroy the enemy in "the blink of an eye"???? I know this raises many other issues but I have no wish nor do I have the time to go there."

You can ask GOD that on judgment day, good luck with that. In future you'd be best to at least acknowledge everything else I've mentioned about the jews and christians sharing the same belief on the issue you raise, and show that you are equally concerned about these matters.

To me GOD helps those who help themselves. Sitting there allowing corrupt governments to rule over you while you turn a blind eye and scream and yell about a few immigrants is ridiculous, especially, as I said, considering the history of our own ancestors in this country and how we came to rule over this land.

Now in answer to your question, remembering the religious big picture, in that we are only here for a 'test', and we have free will, GOD doesn't just immediately strike down every person who does something wrong. We as humans are meant to set up the rules of the land to the best of our ability in line with GOD's Word and punish the criminals and oppressors according to GODS Word, not just continually turn a blind eye and let them cause havoc wherever they want. If you see someone raping and torturing your family, are you going to just walk off and say 'I'll let GOD sort that out'...or are you going to do whatever is in your power to help your family......reflect on the bigger picture here, if GOD was to strike down every evil doer as soon as they did something wrong then what type of a test is that? do you think anyone would do anything wrong? how are we to learn form our mistakes?....you don't seem to have given it much thought, so I can see why you don't wish to go there, hopefully one day you get the time and not just time to fall in line with the common yobbo/bogan and media's diatribe. For now I'd reflect on how narrow and bigoted your current point of view is all things considered.
    Last edited by ohreally: 18/09/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.