SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

SLR could do lots of things to even out the deal so that 1/3.43...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    SLR could do lots of things to even out the deal so that 1/3.43 is fairer as well, like a special dividends that pays out some of the cash balance to make the 1/3.43 closer to a fair deal. The shares held in Red could also go back to SLR before being redistributed to SLR share holders so that the value of the "merger" gets closer to 1-1 and all extras are paid as a bonus to existing holders. Right now, I'm not sure how this deal is beneficial to SLR holders vs getting another deal somewhere else, like why should we pick this option? Surely there are other better options available? I honestly don't believe that this is the best deal that SLR can get with what they have. Picking up Red which won't be useful to 2 years down the track seems a bit pointless to me, will gold prices still even be at highs or will they have already subsided? I honestly don't think the value of Red will rise much over the course of the next 2 years, so why pick it up now because other people want it? The other people that want Red would they not rather have SLR? I'm not sure why anyone would pick red right now. Basically anyone that wants to make a deal with Red, would they not also want to make a deal with SLR instead? Idk a lot of hypotheticals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.