LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Isn't this strange, page-22

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Who's going to demise them? The USA? Lol
    Great empire always breaks down within. On the contrary to what you know, Chinese people are more supportive of CCP than ever because they brought prosperity and pride to the nation. Putin has an 80% approval rating in Russia too. Biden has 40%. Scomo 40% at the moment. Looks like you going to be disappointed that the " dictators " is more popular than those elected. It's not what you say to win election, its what you do after getting the power to help the country. There's differences between politicians and leaders. We have seen the failure of so many democratic counties in South east asia and south America. Has democracy saved Afghanistan? Why US is making friends with Saudi, not even a secular society let alone a democratic. Drop cold war mentality, please. People support the system because it works for them. The US along with its running dogs bring only instability and war, to the whole world. China is helping the poor countries with belt and road initiatives. Calling Hwawei national security issues when the US openly spying on the world leaders. I am speechless.
    The West hates Muslims but likes Chinese Uyghurs Muslims. China is a peace-loving country but won't tolerate separatism. No country does. Now, don't get me started on the South China Sea and Taiwan. Learn some history before making comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.