AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

isn't tpm phospha e ?, page-3

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Garnev,

I believe Phospha E and TPM are separate outcomes derived from Phosphagenics patented phosphorylation process.

The function of TPM is to deliver compounds through the skin far more effectively, (deeper and at greater levels of concentration), than what would normally be possible. In Elixia's skincare range that involves delivering multi compounds in the one go such as vitamins A,C,D,E and F.

The other function of the phosphorylation process is to increase the bioavailility of compounds, including the vitamins that I've just mentioned.

To suggest that Phospha E is TPM or vice versa I think is an over simplification.

TPM is a function of phosphorylation, another example is the transdermal delivery of pain relief drugs such as oxycodone, which is a separate project being worked on right now. In this instance oxycodone is phosphorylated. It has nothing to do with Phospha E.

In essence Phosphgenics road to riches is centered on their phosphorylation process. The applications are many, and at this early stage they are targetting potential blockbusters such as insulin, oxycodone, retinoic acid (acne treatment), diclofenac (anti inflamatory), cosmaceutical applications (Elixia) and vitamin E (Nestle project potentially using Phospha E in their nutritional foods).

Check out the December Newsletter, specifically "The Science Behind The Brand" touches upon what I am suggesting here.

By all means, if you are not sure please correspond directly with Phosphagenics, that way you can be confident because the information is coming directly from the source rather than second hand because there is the possiblity, despite my good intentions I may not be representing the picture correctly.

Conversely, I'll throw the ball back in your court ... please let us know if they are suggesting it is different to what I am portraying.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.