NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Yes, you are right CB & I am not suggesting that a transaction...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Yes, you are right CB & I am not suggesting that a transaction like that has been made.

I am simply pointing out that a business we are in a JV with has recently IPO'ed at a $21B valuation and if you read through the prospectus they deal with some reputable clients.

iSoftStones share price movements will not effect NET in anyway.

Saying that, lets hope that the 20% holding in the JV helps ISS feel slightly inclined to suggest Netlinkz VSN software to one of their many enterprise clients.

Again, the silence is a new communication strategy in my eyes. like who remembers this headline " iLinkAll signs RMB 1m contract with Pinnacle (Shanghai) Info"...

Surely they were taking the piss back then reporting the headline in RMB and not AUD.

Yes, a 'material contract' would require an announcement so you'd assume something like that hasn't happened recently, but hopefully they have been chipping away at growing the revenue another 20-30%.

Yes CB, we have been stagnant in the revenue department - but i believe the change in revenue direction with the NaaS strategy will be good in the long term - but i understand you've been around for probably 4-5 change to the revenue structure so its obviously very frustrating.

Clearly somethings going on with the Share Price at the moment.. the SP has never made sense though, we were valued at $500m back in June 2019 (30c) when we had $0 revenue.. So why cant it reach back to 20-30c now that we have clients and producing millions in revenue.

As you always say CB, lets hope they can show us the money this quarterly announcement!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.