ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Oh no! Not the old "motive" question. In fact I did sell today-...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Oh no! Not the old "motive" question. In fact I did sell today- well, the final amount sold. As I had said, I had been getting small amounts of my shares bought, but the final bit went today. So! It is easier for me to make some posts that are favourable to Isonea now that I don't own the shares. If I did own them, I would feel I was being too rampy, too cheerful :) However, as my shares were bought at the price I wanted them bought at, I am in a good mood. As I am lining up to buy again, I also have an interest in ISN, but if the price doesn't reach .005c again, I miss out. Given that we know that shares never go up in a straight line, it might hit .005 again. If my order does get hit, I reckon powers that be (brokers, the company, investors, HotCopper people) will have the SP % .006 (possibly beyond- not sure about that) or holders may not feel motivated to take up their rights.

It's all a guess, because nothing is ever easy or assured on the markets. You'll just have to believe me about "motive" (whatever that means). I never even heard the word "motive" used before I came to HotCopper. It implies manipulation, and I am no fan of that. If you still don't believe me, chuck my username into the search box: I am just one of those wishers and hopers that get stung too often on the ASX, BUT I made 50% on ISN, which is an outstanding return for me over a mere few weeks. I can now afford to plug it!

So there. :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.