ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

isonea newsletter, page-57

1. 7,746 Posts.
    So are you in ISN for the F500 'collaberation' with Qualcomm or the 'discussions with several other(non F500) strategic partners'?

I'm just interested in your logic, since you seem to think Qualcomm is THE deal. I'm in this for the long term, so I'm not concerned with your negative view. I'm confortable that once the App is released we will see much higher sp. After that it will purely be a matter of sales success.

I have a lot of faith in management. I like the way ISN communicate with it's shareholders. I like their backgrounds. They took care of Bergen. They are addressing the insurance status of the hardware.

They haven't put a foot wrong. Even cash burn is respectable for the phase of development and spec nature of the stock. Many spec would bleed you dry.

But I'm in it for a big deal with a Philips(or similar). Omron has done stuff all for sp. Qualcomm the same.

But everything happens for a reason. Qualcomm was chosen because we can get the App out there fast and more importantly we want access to venture capital. Qualcomm will buy in cheap (already is cheap) and make a killing. We just need to ride the same train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.