israel at it again: what right do they have?, page-12

1. 5,748 Posts.
    (2) thank you miles - cat got ya tongue? and as "disputed land" it does not give Israel the right to claim it by force.

Tell that to the Argentinians.......(and the Brits)....re the Falklands..

And tell it to the Aborigines....and to the American Indians...and to 100 other countries on this planet.

By the way in reference to your previous post, I'm gonna give you a chance to get yourself out of the corner .............tell us the composition of ALL of the judges (?) at the hearing.......

Not to mention that the UN where every d!ckhead tinpot country has an equal say at the General Assembly.......(anything you'd like to add about that Miles?) gives the brief to this crap court in The Hague......?? The whole thing from top to bottom is politicized.....and I'd say that the only true judge on that panel.......one who can lay a legitimate claim to being a judge is the American.

He voted against an obvious biased co-judge, not because he's a Jew as you would have us think, but because he is a professional judge in every sense of the word, one who knows that patently biased judges particularly when they have previously voiced their opinions on the very same matter that they are to hear..... cannot in all fairness sit on a bench in the capacity of a judge.

You want to dress that up as simply.......a Jewish judge giving his view on that matter only because of his religion? Then you are really a first class recalcitrant ratbag who does not understand the basic lprinciples of a democratic legal system.

I really feel sorry for you.........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.