Israel bombs Gaza Hospital ?, page-1552

1. 43,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    An important point to make, Silent Partner posted a piece written about the Misinformation surrounding the 1400 Jewish "civilian" casualties, rapes, baby beheadings, Jewish kibbutz survivor testimony of Hannibal Directive, unreported big % of IDF casualty, etc. If you haven't already read it, it gives a different perspective go the propaganda. That idiot Israel UN rep is still amplying these lies in UN then calls for the UN chief. to resign!

911 + 2 decades of US foreign failed ME policies, a string of regime changes culminating to another 911 times ten is the definition of Insanity. We are now sleep walking into the highest risk of WW3.

If I have to wake up one day and I see a picture of a mushroom cloud, I would wish to be vaporised immediately instead of a quick Mad Max existence then find my skin peeling off and all those slow psy death because I'm further at away from the action.

Did you know that but not a publish public document which I think Col McGregor revealed that when a nuke war starts, it is US policy that not only the foe is eliminated but potential foes, implying you don't have to be involved to get nuke. He is hinting India. You can look at the Samson directive too.

Bad, very bad. Just my ramblings, I must stop, taking too much of my time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.