I definatelty dont agree though w building new settlements...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I definatelty dont agree though w building new settlements though. Both parties need to co-exist. What my point is, is that israel definately has a Right to be there given the aboriginal indiginous tribal roots to the land by the Israelites...The media with their 'agenda' will have you believe and buy into a story where the jews came outta nowhere after WWII war 1946-48 and took over Palestine...but the average person doesn't even know the history of that land...or the other lands in the middle east...the indigenous tribal roots of Jordan and Egypt lie with the Palestinians....And the Indiginous Aboriginal tribal roots of Judea (Israel) lie with the Israelites. People start telin me 'but Israelites were there a over 1000 years ago....but...would you tell an aboriginal the Same?? Would you tell him 'sorry buddy...u have no claim to this land....coz maytee you were here 1000 years ago...that's too long ago in history'...go try teling that to an aboriginal and see how Insulting it is to him. The Jews are being Insulted. I am insulted. And im not anywhere near religious at all.
    Last edited by orlando G: 03/09/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.