No, actually the ball has always been in the Palestinian court....

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    No, actually the ball has always been in the Palestinian court. You know that yourself, so please don't lie here. If the Palestinians live in peace with Israel - they will not be harmed. I've been to both sides. I know the region, I know the people. I don't want to see this mindless rubbish going on for one day longer. Palestinians have been played by much of the Arab world for decades. Palestinians have been used by Arab governments to divert attention from their very own failings - since the 1950's. And the Gulf countries financed it all along - until recently. But now they are fed up at the mindlessness. As the terrorists lurch to Iran for support - in a war that will only end with many many more Palestinian deaths (but the Palestine leaders don't care at all). The Middle East has moved on, but the Palestinian terrorist leaderships have grown accustomed to the privilege and living standards their eternal violence has provided them.

Ball is firmly in Palestine's court. They need to rid themselves of a leadership that is getting them killed. And vote in, a rational leadership that gives them a home and a brilliant future.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.