I note , every now and then , comments citing other episodes in...

1. 9,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I note , every now and then , comments citing other episodes in history of prejudice and barbarity , that somehow are supposed to diminish the importance of antisemitism.
    This is often just classic whataboutism and deflection .

It isn’t just antisemitism but is a historical political tool to justify any actions perpetrated on another nation, ethnic or religious group!

I made the following comments in another thread heading:
    "If u can’t find an excuse, look too the past!

It is a resurrected political tool to look at the past as a reference point, to justify future actions!"

In Israel case, it is theological fable that justification their claims...yet going further back in history historically , they were simply a tribal group with the Meccan's.... Mecca.

Even recently, Putin used historical justification to takeover Crimea, that was originally given to Ukraine by Ukrainian Khrushchev as leader of the USSR.

From my travels thru the Baltic States, It is the fear of using the ethic Russian residents as justification for an invasion. Like what happened in Georgia and Ukraine to protect the Russian community.

The IRHA document is tool not to lose the control of the historical and future actions of Israel.

It can be viewed as an analogy of the Union Award system to Enterprise Bargaining!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.