Israel destroys Irish aid to Palestinian village community, page-62

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yawn. Pretty odd assumption. I don't think Israel could compete with the armies of Islamic world trolls, of which the numbers are almost countless. The Shia/Sunni brigades account for a lot of that - as they bitch at each other. But for sure, the anti-Israeli tools are also in their hundreds of thousands. I worked for a decade in the ME. Mostly, in the Gulf, and Egypt - but my job there meant I travelled all over the region (even Israel - discretely). I love freaking out taxi and Uber drivers when I tell them which country they come from. I know the accents. Just did it again a few days ago with a Syrian driver. As usual, he said no non-Arab customer ever got it right before. Mafi mushkillah.

But trolling for an obvious lost cause. That is what concerns me. I like Israelis, great people and so impressive in many ways. Things don't always work to plan in the Middle East, but they tend to do so in Israel. Whether it is a flight, or an official actually being in his office (instead of home) - Israel functions. I also do like Palestinians, intelligent, friendly, and skilled people with a lot to offer - if the oppressive forces would let them. But, those oppressive forces are determined to sacrifice Palestinian lives and futures to a goal that is impossible. Year, by year, the Arab world is walking away from the madness and ceasing support of incompetent terrorists leading Palestinians to nowhere. 'Palestine' is almost on its own now. Iran, spreading the Shia goodness, is by far the largest funder. How is that working out? Are Palestinians better off, dying for Iran and the Hezbollah cancer?

Palestinians need to wake up. A real future awaits, all they have to do is get along with their neighbour.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.