Israel Folau - the civil rights issue, page-300

1. 34,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Australia seems to be in a constant state of Civil or perhaps Uncivil war in George Orwell’s 1984 style or Animal Farm style.

Australia is either in a Political Correctness versus Religion War or another one of these civil or uncivil wars based on gender, identity, class or politics. Like in the Folau case. to me, the Folau case has some elements of all of Australia’s civil or uncivil wars.

Australia also seems to be in a gender war: men versus women for jobs, Court Room support, family support, universities’ support, desires for political women in Cabinet, leadership positions, on corporate Boards, public service and so on. Maria Folau appears to have been brought into the row over Israel’s comments because of the need for gender to be involved.

Australia seems to be in an identity war based on race (European versus Asian (NSW election), Arab versus other, class, private school versus Government school, LGBTIq v hetero). It is interesting that Israel is from a cultural minority.

Australia seems to also be in a Class war (recent Federal election, ongoing tax “cut” debate, it does not seem to be a cut in real terms as tax take has gone up); Rugby is a class orientated sport in Sydney and Brisbane where most boys play Super League especially in Government schools whereas private schools play Rugby. In NZ, England and Canberra, this is different.

Australia also appears to be in a political war. only certain types typically certyain minorities can be domestic violence campaigners, climate change, unionists, Cabinet Ministers, have special property rights or attachments to the land, alcohol, sport, landmarks, flags, Television presentation, corporate representation, occupation, and so forth.

Perhaps if Australia is not cured of its lust for civil war based on all these things above, it needs to be broken up, This cure was used in the first European or World War I and the second European or World War II (note WW II involved Japan and China now P.R.C. and did meet all criteria to be called a true World War).

Having seen how the Folaus (both of them) were treated, I cannot see how the civil wars in Australia based on all these factors, behaviors or identities above, ever ends and Australia does have the ability to infect others.

I thank my God or Creator that I did not stay there as Australia appears to be a place more targeted at individuals like the Folaus than anywhere else. it seems like many Democrat primary debates all in one, a lifetime of the Washington Post and trial by media all week every week.

the immigration statistics are amazing to me. these poor people,if they really do want to go to Australia as a last resort to be like the Folaus, then they truly do need salvation, charity and kindness. does a more wicked life await them? just think of the wickedness facing the Folaus?

what is civil about the rights that Israel Folau had and the situation he faced? seems to me he had one right, to take his employer to Court? And in Australia, these days, that seems about it?

Last edited by JCoure: 29/06/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.