ISRAEL INVADING GAZA ! WATCH OUT, page-322

1. 46,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    I agree, they do not represent the people of Palestine.

"I detest that fact you think Israel sit around and ponder how many civilians they can displace or bomb today.". ..... did I say or even suggest such a thing?No? fair enough you think I'm a fool. I don't give a damn, but please don't do as 822 has been doing and make up lies about what I say.

I'm straight with you, as I am with 822. what I don't say I don't think. don't be stupid.

I recall the fence/wall was erected so Israel could vet each person coming into Jerusalem to reduce the risk of human martyrdom with explosive vests. and good job in one sense. there had been a series of bombings at the time. but what has Israel done to reduce tensions? maintained a blockade? sure that'll give 'em a sense of security and trust in Israel won't it.

the more control Israel has over the lives of other people, the more they'll be hated. the more settlements where Israelis people take law into their own hands and steal from West Bank people the more they'll be seen as terrorists.

I'm not talking Hamas. I refer only to the people who are incarcerated in such inhumane conditions, oppressed to within an inch of their lives.

now if you can't stick with what I really say, you can go the way of 822. and jolly good luck to both of you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.