ISRAEL INVADING GAZA ! WATCH OUT, page-333

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I don't think you're a fool Scott.. maybe a ratbag

I understand your view point. and in isolation you are right. Lack of dignity, lack of opportunity, poor living conditions takes its toll. It would for anyone. But to ask "what has Israel done to reduce tension" demonstrates a lack of knowledge on the 75 years of peace initiatives Israel has tried to achieve.

I would really encourage to look into a bit more. It was Israel who pushed for peace with Egypt, Israel who pushed for peace with Jordan, Israel who pushed for peace in 1947 , Oslo accords etc etc. It has only ever been one sided.

And it all really stems for the disagreement on the signing of the 1947 declaration for two states. Arab delegation said NO "We want it all" how about the 1949 armistice - initiated by you guessed it..

Don't forget it was the wars from the Arab countries consistently wanting everything. and each time loosing more and more land. Each time radicalising its populations and pushing the agenda of hate towards the Jews.
    Each time their leaders and arab "brother" failing the general population. Its a broken record now.

The question you should be asking is this after 75 years What have the Palestinians done to reduce tensions and strive for peace?

why is there different standard for Israel?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.