Israel kills Australian Aid Worker, page-258

1. 18,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    aaah I see. So you dismiss the views and research of anyone you don’t approve of but happy to accept the veracity of your own. I doubt that they rely on the Murdoch mouthpieces. In fact I know they don’t (my brother-in-law worked for JIO and you couldn’t get a more rigorous and thorough person) but as we know from andrew Wilkie the information that advisers provide doesn’t always get used well. Well you should know that but maybe you lead a cloistered life in your educational environment and don’t actually understand the government processes.

but if you think that in a war of minds which this is in part anyone plays a straight bat you are sorely mistaken.

as to tax treaties. Wake up. There are international tax treaties with more nations than you can poke a stick at and they are pretty standard wording. I’ve read a few because they are essential for proper commerce and international dealings. Maybe you should pull your head out and grow up

or trade. Businesses trade across countries - not governments. Governments work on getting in place arrangements that will ensure entry of goods. We don’t place sanctions on many countries and usually it’s the result of international agreements or when we are directly involved in a “war” in some way. So what are you suggesting?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.