Israel Launches Air Strikes On Syria ..., page-36

1. Osi
    16,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    GZ

I'm not a fan of Netanyahu either. Putin's reality is that he can't let Khamenei loose on Israel.

If Rouhani were Supreme Leader the agenda would I believe shift to consolidating Iran's position as an economic centre. The version of Shia Islam pushed by Khamenei would also be moderated IMHO. I wonder how Khamenei's prostate cancer is progressing?

Back to Israel , it is the presence of Khamenei and his evil clowns that secures the right wing populist vote for narcissists such as Netanyahu. Remove Khamenei and it would be my expectation that moderates would control the Knesset. From there a 2 state federative solution may be possible.

A parallel argument in Turkey is that Erdogan needed and thus promoted a war with the PKK to secure his President for life status.

Putin? As posted Putin needs to modernise many of his views .... including his concept of the nation state. His 17th century view that acreage must be "controlled" is ridiculous and so is the sabre rattling. If Putin were to "partner" the EU and the US Russia would become a far more powerful economic entity.

cheers
    Last edited by Osi: 12/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.