ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-10015

1. 7,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Get off your high horse - People in glass houses...
    I was perfectly the gentleman until you started with the personal insults.
    Do you not think I did not see your moderated post calling me an idiot among other things earlier today!"

Two moderations today. One for not providing a link to a source (no insults), the other in response to you describing me as "deceptive and disingenuous". So as usual you're wrong in your recall.

"I'm waiting for your response to the actual point"

Wait away. The only point I raised was in relation to your comment around there being "no Palestine to take it from" which conflicts with the mention of Palestine in the Balfour declaration.

"Oh, and again, I'm not insulting you I am describing you."

Well, equally, you should be untroubled when I describe you as a degenerate then as you discuss multiple posters having "hard ons".

"Remind me, how many hours have the Jews been inhabiting your brain today against your tiny will?"

I find the expectation is much the other way. No sooner does anyone try and promote the well being of something other than a Jewish cause, particularly any historical misery, there will be a parade of Jews reminding you of past disasters. It's hard to escape. I noticed one high profile woman mentioned that she considers "Christ is King", and, boy, did the Jewish fury rise upon hearing that. Apparently saying "Christ is king" is deemed antisemitic, total nutbags!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.