"Blah blah blah. You really are quite repetitive. You tell me I...

1. 7,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Blah blah blah. You really are quite repetitive.
    You tell me I can't tell you what to decide while you arrogantly tell me what (you think) I think."

If I ever pretend I'm doing the right thing and start supporting a state sponsored immoral military attack on people for no gain whatsoever, I'll listen to your advice then. How's that?

"With utter and seeming contempt you still ignore all relevance of the reality of the Jihadi war that is underway and you have the gaul to accuse those on the front line of defense murderers - you have even gone as far as to call me a murderer in your past comments."

Oh the agony! Didn't you once suggest I'd stand Jews next to an open pit and shoot them? You are the one supporting acts that are murdering children; I'm closer to the truth in my comments than you by some margin. You can't describe how it's beneficial for Australia, how many children must die, why Rafah was once a safe zone and now it's a miltary target. You can't explain why Netanyahu approved $1.4 billion going to Hamas. You can't explain why Israel knew nothing about Oct 7th, yet spends the next 9 months supposedly telling us precisely where their enemy is located as they bomb defenceless people to death. You're a fraud in my opinion.

"It is you it seems that has lost your mind in the rubble of your hatred"

Well it would be me and many many millions more who see what's happening in Gaza who have "lost their minds". Hideous though it is, the silver lining is it's waking people up to the other impossible lies this painful nation has told. That you believe Israel will be more popular in the Middle East and around the world after this is possibly your biggest act of self deception.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.