"Are you that daft or retarded that your memory or ability to...

1. 7,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Are you that daft or retarded that your memory or ability to connect things doesn't go past the last comment made in a conversation?! You omit facts and context in just about every argument you make and others are just hallucinations or repeated conspiracy garbage."

Accuses me of omitting facts and context, and then provides no facts and no context for his accusation. Typical! And look, in your world, established facts are "conspiracy garbage". As mentioned, there are reasons you are hated.

"In your grumpy huff you completely miss the point, again. Indeed multiculturalism is great. I love it. What I don't love is radical Islam, of which I clearly understand the danger, and if you had any brains under that steaming diabolical ego of yours you'd understand that it is clear from my comments and those I have clearly explained in the past."

So selective multiculturalism! You're a stereotype of your people @screenbender. You want a place for Jews to be in a majority, but expect the rest of the world to be a "melting pot" (another Jewish term in this context incidentally). You ignore that I extend my opinion on this separation to my own group. You know I have said that, but you ignore it. I suppose you support what's happening to Ireland at the moment as bus loads of immigrants are dropped into towns around that country? Multiculturalism is rejected everywhere it is polled, I'm not alone.

So, anyway, 0.2% get @screenbender 's nod of approval to fight and kill for their expanding majority status (and wouldn't you know it, it's the same 0.2% he sees as his "cousins"), but anyone else who believes different groups should have a place in which they themselves are a majority (and so respectfully exist and thrive separately) is "diabolical". Sure, no one sees the giant hole and selective thinking in your argument.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.