ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-10159

1. 7,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "I'm not interested in your conniving and cunning twisting and/or omission of facts, nor am I your conspiracy theories and hallucinations"

What facts are omitted? What conspiracy? You are such an incompetent whining liar! Are you suggesting no Jews were arrested on 9/11? It's true, the only suspicious characters arrested that day were Jews in New York, some of them ex Mossad. I know it stings, but you guys are bad.

"and lonely dungeon in far away Ozzie suburbia"

What the hell are you on about? Dungeon ... bonehead! You really don't like Australia do you?

"those nasty immigrants you complain about so offer before they try and impose their non white murderous caliphate in your streets"

Well let's look at what the old @screenbender has to say on this topic. Quite the hypocrite....

Do you fear, how comfortable or safe do you feel when you pass through places like Lakemba? Do you fear like @aatisket what will happen if there are “too many” Muslims in Australia like the Brits do on London and those in Europe?

What's good for Australia? Have you seen what's been going on in Lakemba and other suburbs? Want more of that? There are already suburbs in London that are implementing Shaaria law? Want that? Is that ok for you to have next door - you know brothers murdering their sister for screwing?

Phenomenal, screenbender ... "multiculturalism is great" one day, screaming blue murder the next. What a deceitful sack you really are!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.