I don't read any garbage put out there by totally biased...

1. 15,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    I don't read any garbage put out there by totally biased commentators sprouting their opinions paid for by their employees. One look at a persons haircut can tell you where they stand on most things. My assessments are those of a punter who takes in all that he can from many sources, filters out the standard bi lateral nonsense and ends up with a bigger rsole, because everyone has an opinion. These two groups just hate each other and may never get along. When you get indoctrinated children from age 2 hating other ethnic groups and not really knowing why, the world has a problem. When you have a kid using a grenade as a toy instead of a barbie doll you have a problem. But I ain't gonna fix it. Donald Trump might fix it. Heads on a stick like Albo and Penny Wong and Joe Biden ain't gonna fix it. I know by now that it's all a media show where we get free tickets luckily at the back of the arena not front row downtown Ukraine for example or Row G in Gaza or row R in Rafah. So far we here have a lucky country but when you start lining up some of the unnecessary deaths caused by criminals here, it may be a comin' unless we get much tougher on crime. You are correct in a sense about me getting thicker by the day.
    Thicker skinned undoubtedly because of all the bovine excrement being promulgated by the perpetual petulant protesting pathetic personalities permanently promoting parasitic politics. Peace out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.