"I've shown that your posted comment is an outright lie." By...

1. 7,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "I've shown that your posted comment is an outright lie."

By highlighting the work of IsraAid, an organisation whose leaders facilitate mass immigration (and uncontained misery) to European nations? I don't think you've shown anything except that my posted comment is right on the money. Israel has done nothing for its allies beyond spying, lying and murdering. What sort of nation can claim to be a close and helpful ally to America, when a spy who did more damage to the country than any other spy before him is given a hero's welcome upon arriving (for the first time) in Israel?

"Now try to show us an example anywhere of any western nation "helping a western nation outside of their own personal interest".

Who is "us"? You and the degenerate? Quite a team! Anyway, in answer to your question, every western nation dragged into wars for exclusively Jewish interest. For example take Iraq, here's the Israeli foreign minister confirming, with his comments aimed at Erdogan, something we've known about for decades in relation to Iraq.

"Erdogan is following in Saddam Hussein's footsteps and threatening to attack Israel. He just needs to remember what happened there and how it ended"

Screenshot_20240729_210344_X.jpg

Iraq was invaded by America at the behest of Israel. Many Jews seem to love wars but much prefer to persuade the gullible goyim to take part. You are a great example of this, what with supporting the certain death of Ukrainians these past 2 years as the jew Zelensky has his henchmen drag citizens to fight a war they cannot win. Alongside this you are excusing the tens of thousands of Palestinians who have been barbarically slaughtered since October, plus the countless number in the 80 years prior. I'd say, far from exposing lies, you've spent most of your time on this website demonstrating that you'll defend Jewish murder and destruction without exception. British, American, Australian ... it doesn't matter, as long as their deaths further Israel's cause, you and the degenerate are perfectly content.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.