Lol...go on show me the promised???You mean the Balfour...

1. 18,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2658
    Lol...go on show me the promised???

You mean the Balfour Declaration??? Lol

Do you know how to READ and INTERPRET, rather than just copy and paste propaganda???

Btw, I already answered this dum (on purpose) question before.

But here it is again for the SLOW:

His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

Key words:

IN PALESTINE

and NATIONAL HOME (NOT A STATE) for the JEWISH PEOPLE

That is correct - In Palestine, which was ALREADY provisionally RECOGNISED as INDEPENDENT NATION, with Borders, Constitution, Elections and Lawmakers!!!@

That is why ALL your Founding Fathers and Mother of Israel became PALESTINIAN CITIZEN when they migrated to Palestine!!!

There was NO ISRAEL. There was NO ISRAELI citizenship when they migrated to PALESTINE.

Lastly, the British DID NOT have the Authority to GIVE away PALESTINE. They were appointed as TUTORS to Palestine which had been PROVISIONALLY RECOGNISED as INDEPENDENT NATION.

Go back and read the Article 22 of the League of Nations, on their Appointment!!!

Last edited by Cosmoterios: Today, 10:27

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.