I’m saying that people have a choice in how they act. Hamas...

1. 18,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I’m saying that people have a choice in how they act. Hamas chose their actions and they took images of what they did. They have never denied what they did.

they are also not stupid so if Israel somehow set them up or whatever it is you are claiming they could have chosen not to act.

Maybe in fact Hamas set this up knowing what would happen (surely they aren’t stupid enough to think that Israel wouldn’t retaliate) knowing that with the help of fundamentalist Muslims across the world, an extremely well funded leadership and access to savvy political operatives the world would turn on Israel and Jews.

Hamas and its predecessors have been committing atrocities for decades they are committed to tte destruction of Israel.

I am fully aware of what has been happening l. I just don’t blame Israel for Hamas actions just as you choose not to blame Hamas for Israeli actions.

but then by now I don’t expect any logical principled stand against violence. I expect a foolish, partisan and illogical approach to entirely blame Israel for the mess

and btw I think I am considerable more rational and less gullible than you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.