ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-11906

1. 6,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    https://x.com/Mr_Andrew_Fox/status/1830539106587156733

Another morning spent with the IDF. Incredible insight and I’ll write an article about it later. One takeaway is that the “genocide” screechers are going to look embarrassingly silly when all this is over. Utterly detached from reality.

You only really need to understand 3 things about the war in Gaza:

1. 7th October. I don’t think the Israelis have made this clear enough. It’s been forgotten in the raging Hamas disinformation campaign that immediately followed it. I still think Israel should release the 47 minute video. It proves conclusively that their war in Gaza, and all the actions they have taken since, are justified both morally and from a national security perspective.

1. The hostages. Their taking complicates everything. Their presence constrains Israeli operations in targeting Hamas and places enormous internal pressure on Israel’s government to ceasefire in exchange for their return. They are the single biggest factor stopping Israel from achieving their war aim to dismantle Hamas.

1. The tunnels. They are under every inch of Gaza. They require simultaneous over- and underground manoeuvre. They are attached to every mosque, school, hospital. You cannot dismantle Hamas without dismantling the tunnels, and that is why the damage in Gaza is so massive. Blowing the tunnels damages what is above, but there’s no other way to do it.

Once you understand these three things, you understand this war. All else is just noise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.