ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-12232

1. 15,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    I simply can't believe that Aussie punters, forced to pick a side between the Israelis and the Hamas-loving and thoroughly endorsing everything they stand for Palestinians, decided to chose the terrorists. It's got me beat to be honest but if it all goes back to the love of the left or right overriding the decision, so be it. There are always sad stories involved and we see them everyday. Nothing's fair and nothing's like what it seems. But you should never start a fight you can't finish and Hamas the dogs that they are need to be terminated. If Hamas infiltrated the innocent palestinians over the decades and continued on their destructive ways, well thems the brakes I am afraid. You sleep with dogs you end up with rubble. What's next. Russia is largely forgotten, and why? This will be forgotten as well. Then we are back to all the bulltish global agendas again. And don't forget that the Greens are one step away from Hamas with their thoughts. The irony of Adam Bandt and Penny Wong is astounding so we go back to poltics again. Shame. These two need a good tallking to preferably not on the rooftop. But Hamas would take them there. With the fastest elevator they've got.
    Last edited by beefarmer: Saturday, 17:02

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.