ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-12506

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I like it when Kellby posts lies because i get to revisit the history books. And many cases the Muslims asked them to leave, of course some were forced to leave, a war of genocide was trying to be carried out, but mummy and daddy Jews Israelis defeated the 5 Arab armies. If you start a war and loose tough luck get over it.

“Cars with microphones roamed the streets [of Jaffa], demanding that people leave so the fighting would succeed. They called to us in Arabic to leave our homes: ‘We - the Palestinians, the fighters - want to fight, and don’t want you to impede us so we ask you to leave the city immediately" ... All of us – me, my family, and the others – left any way we could. We went to the port and boarded a ship.”[Talal Abu Ghazaleh, Refugee from Jaffa, Official PA TV, Oct. 2, 2014]"We left, I mean, the one who made us leave was the Jordanian army, because there were going to be battles and we would be under their feet. They told us: ‘Leave. In 2 hours we will liberate it and then you’ll return." We left only with our clothes. We didn’t take anything because we were supposed to return in 2 hours. Why carry anything? We’re still waiting for those 2 hours to this day."[Fuad Khader, Refugee from Bir Ma'in, Official PA TV, May 15, 2013]“What they said at the time: ... ‘By Allah, in a week or two, you’ll return to Palestine.’ The Arab armies entered Palestine, along with the [Arab] Salvation Army. We left - we and those who fled with us - and we all headed for Lebanon.”[Sadek Mufid, Refugee from Dir Al-Qasi, Official PA TV, Feb. 9, 2010] “The radio stations of the Arab regimes kept repeating to us: ‘Get away from the frontline. It's a matter of ten days, or at most two weeks, and we'll bring you back to Ein Karem [in Jerusalem].’ And we said to ourselves, ‘That's a very long time. Two weeks is too much.’ That's what we thought [then]. And now 50 years have gone by.”[Refugee from Ein Karem, Official PA TV, July 7, 2009]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.