ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-12590

1. 10,415 Posts.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6482/6482072-13591766c5b366796990494a59a2e04b.jpg

I'm thinking that pimply56, with a handful of posts, is indeed pimply, straight out of school and clueless about how the world works.

If I thought it worthwhile I'd direct him/her to some links to school up on the history of that region. Alas, pimply kids aren't particularly good at absorbing facts, just indoctrination.

In actualt fact, pimply, every thinking person actually supports Israel 100%. There are only two sides in this conflict - on one is the democratic Israel which grants residency to millions of arab muslims; on the other side are the islamists - Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, Al Qaeda, muslim Brotherhood, Iran. All terrorists.
    It is a binary choice, there's no third option. You explicitly support Israel or you explicitly/impliedly support islamists. Saying you support "ordinary Palestinians" is a copout - they elected Hamas and the most recent poll in late 2023 shows Hamas have around 70% support from the people there. So they are all complicit. Thay are the enemy. They are fair targets whilst their government attacks Israel.

I fil to understand how restrained Israel has been given the provocation. I'd understand Tel Aviv opening the Egypt crossing and driving them all across for good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.