ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-4622

1. 4,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I was not there, so I cant say. What I can say is that there is enough evidence (plus the retracted filming of the massacre, that was removed from the internet - have you seen it) that proves Bryant was set up.

When put to several Australian Commandos, who inspected the crime scene, they all indicated that the gun used was a rare Israeli commando model, the CAR 15.

Also as stated above, there is evidence that suggests Bryant was befriended by two Mideast types in the month before, most likely Mistaravim operatives.

Then there is also the evidence from Ari Ben Menashe, ex Mossad who boasted about all the intricate details of the Massacre including, correcting a witness report that stated one of the shooters had a pimply face, by correcting them and saying no he had suffered from chicken pox. He was also the author of 'Deadly Deception at Port Arthur'.

Also you should do some reading on the Sandy Nook massacre, there are great similarities there as Port Arthur. Both massacres were designed to shock and bring in gun laws. Mark in your calendar, something satanic is coming to the US in 2024, 10 times worse than Sandy Nook. Before the US Presidential election.

Remember, Tim Fisher, Deputy PM in May 1996 said to a group of 500 reporters, 'if we don’t get it right this time (gun laws) next time there is a massacre, and there will be, then they’ll take all our guns off us”.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.