ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-5173

1. 2,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    It would be novel if you were to respond to what I wrote instead of just wet burping.

Your numbers include Hamas militants but hey, in your opinion these people who murder babies and take other babies hostage to protect themselves you call freedom fighters right? Freedom fighters that want the whole of Israel.

On that note, 1967 borders. There is no such thing. What does exist is a demarcation line in agreement with Egypt and Jordan, that weee never meant to be final borders and were to be negotiated and discussed in future resolutions for peace.

Should Israel return Gaza and the WB to Egypt and Jordan? By your call this state of Pallies be Judenrein - apartheid! That's what you want yet you are one that calls Israel apartheid- when it's actually not. If all Jews are to be kicked out would you expect Israel to transfer all Arabs from Israel to Palestine? Will you expect Hamas to change their charter and accept Israel's permanent existence? So many questions that I'm not sure you have the answers to. Go ahead and try.

You see, your understanding of the situation and reality is unreasonable based on the facts, which you do t seem to clearly know, and based on the existing variables and players.

How do you see this working? I'll gladly entertain your clear and reasonable explanation and answers.

Go ahead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.