ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-6489

1. 5,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Interesting this article about Russian (USSR) interference in the Middle East starting in the early 70's. The scale of which was only fully understood after the defection of a Soviet block general. Iranians ousted the Shah, a friend of the West, in 1979 and it seems the current generation of Iranians are living to regret it!

https://www.readcube.com/articles/1...;text=incited the Muslim world against the US.

How Soviet Russia created the "peace process" and incited the Muslim world against the US.
    The "peace process" is now, after some 20 years after OSLO, is known to be no more than a charade. The revelations of the highest ranking Soviet bloc defector, Major General Ion Mihai Pacepa, show that the peace process is, and has from the outset, been nothing but a charade.

"In 1972, the Kremlin decided to turn the whole Islamic world against Israel and the U.S.
    As KGB chairman Yury Andropov told me [Pacepa], a billion adversaries could inflict far greater damage on America than could a few millions. We needed to instill a Nazi-‐style hatred for the Jews throughout the Islamic world, and to turn this weapon of the emotions into a terrorist bloodbath against Israel and its main supporter, the United States. No one within the American/Zionist sphere of influence should any longer feel safe." According to Andropov, the Islamic world was awaiting petri dish in which we could nurture a virulent strain of America-‐hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-‐Leninist thought. Islamic anti-‐Semitism ran deep. The Muslims had a taste for nationalism, jingoism, and victimology. Their illiterate, oppressed mobs could be whipped up to a fever pitch." Again from the National Review Online article, Pacepa writes: "In the mid 1970s, the KGB ordered my [Rumanian intelligence] service, the DIE — along with other East European sister services — to scour the country for trusted party activists belonging to various Islamic ethnic groups, train them in disinformation and terrorist operations, and infiltrate them into the countries of our "sphere of influence." Their task was to export a rabid, demented hatred for American Zionism by manipulating the ancestral abhorrence for Jews felt by the people in that part of the world. Before I left Romania for good, in 1978, my DIE had dispatched around 500 such undercover agents to Islamic countries. According to a rough estimate received from Moscow, by 1978 the whole Soviet-‐bloc intelligence community had sent some 4,000 such agents of influence into the Islamic world

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.