"I reserve my panic at present to stop the flagrant attacks on...

1. 6,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "I reserve my panic at present to stop the flagrant attacks on my family and friends from lunatics wishing and acting on their intentions to destroy Jews and Israel."

Well I'd suggested you register your panic with those that can assist in abandoning the policy of killing Palestinians and disrupting the region. PM Netanyahu would be a reasonable start. I will also point out that I (amongst many) predicted Israel (and Jews) would become even more unpopular as this develops. Anyone can see that they have long wanted Palestinians out of the area, and the gusto with which they (once again) grasped the role of victim to justify this abomination is beyond suspicious.

"Maybe once "goyim" start being nicer to Jews then Jews will be nicer..."

What are we doing outside of just pointing out the constantly intrusive, selfish and violent behaviour? When I stop being confronted with Jews saying the most disgusting things about non Jews, alongside the continuous lying and manipulating of western societies, I'll be a whole lot nicer then

I don't think you have been helping

Helping? Should I be assisting Jews as they murder children with no obvious concern for either the children or the implications for the wider world. Start thinking about Australia (I know you only live here) and perhaps consider what's best for this nation. Middle Eastern conflict is not good for any of us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.