https://x.com/lalshareef/status/1784647764632060368 Dear...

1. 5,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    https://x.com/lalshareef/status/1784647764632060368

Dear America, Canada, Europe

Heed my warning.

Raised with an infinite love for Palestine and a profound animosity towards Jews and Israel, I adhered sincerely to these beliefs because they were all I knew. During my pursuit of knowledge, I lived with a Jewish family in France in 2010, an experience that unveiled realities previously unknown or misrepresented to me in my youth. Radical Islamism conceals the truth, coercing its adherents to embrace falsehoods and reject substantial and historical truths.

I assure you, I am not an agent compensated for my activism; I have paid the price for speaking out. Why do I persist? Because I was once deceived by the very lies and misconceptions I earnestly believed. This is why I implore you to heed my warning: justice for Palestinians cannot be achieved through mass intimidation and protests that deface your national symbols. You are unfamiliar with the true significance of their chants; you do not understand Arabic nor are you well-versed in the culture.

I genuinely care for the innocent Palestinians and advocate for Israelis and Palestinians to coexist peacefully. However, I am unequivocally opposed to Hamas and radical Islamists, knowing them far more intimately than you could imagine. I understand how they lead their followers to peril.

I have endeavored to grasp the intentions behind many "Pro-Palestine" activists. They seek the destruction of Israel, the annihilation of Jews, and they propagate hatred vehemently. You do not comprehend their language—I do, as a native Arab. Trust me, I am acutely aware of the racism and misconduct that can be obscured by radical Islam.

I urge you to remain alert, to see through their camouflage and disguise. Be vigilant.

You will thank me later. I promise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.