"You really do not understand the core of the problem." I'd say...

1. 6,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "You really do not understand the core of the problem."

I'd say you're not an objective judge given that you haven't for one second reflected on the well being of 99.8% of the world's population. A constant victim narrative has totally blinded you to the insanity of Israel's history.

You appear to hope that waging war on any opposition will result in a critical mass of death and displacement being reached to then facilitate a complete turn around in public opinion on Jews. Bizarrely, you think that impossibility represents a picture of "core understanding".

I might not understand everything, yet almost everything I've predicted about the growing awareness of the problems, that some Jews seem to insist on exacerbating, have come to pass.

I suspect Gaza will eventually be cleared and the rest of the world will be expected to just deal with the obvious fallout. Jews will then clash with the next group of people they butt up against, and so the cycle of victim turned angry responder will continue. On this path, your problems will never go away.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.