" I don't see you making any objective commentary on what comes...

1. 752 Posts.
    " I don't see you making any objective commentary on what comes out of Ben Gvir, Smortich, and Bibi's mouths in public that are extremists of the Nazi kind. "
    I don't think it really matters. Them mouthing off in rhetoric is trivial, drowned out in the bigger Islamist disease that is the engulfing issue.The difference was those speeches of Hitler had practical outcomes in reality implicating the whole of Europe involving just about every country. Comparing Israel;s self-defense in a sea of Islamist mayhem is at the other end of the spectrum and relatively isolated. The only Nazis are the Islamofascists here and the old Ukraine routine is a desperate overreach for a failing straw-man.

For every sensationalised, petty, comedic tiktok video, there are hundreds of legit, genuine articles highlighting the real issues incited by Islamists, Iran and their proxies like the previous one I posted.

There's no genocide despite the exaggerated, unrealistic claims made by SA with ICF. Again, you are chasing your tail, repeating yourself with failed statements hoping for different results - a form of insanity.
    Last edited by merj: 05/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.