ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-7496

1. 43,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    That's a lot of vile whinging!

I never said Russian society isn't corrupted, it is human nature when unchecked to revert to such behavior.

This hiding behind anti-semitism and the Holocaust is a qualified opinion by Holocaust survivors and anti-Zionist Jews. It simply makes sense to me when the messages are repeated from the high to low-profile voices driven by this Gaza genocide.

Lord Bibi fed the Khamas critter because it was in his interest to split the Fatah PA grip on power. That monster kept growing and he was unable to control so as you said coaxing was the only way to maintain control. There is no free lunch in this game of cunning opportunism. I don't see you mentioning the Ben-Gvirs and Smortichs of this world with their Nazi-like speeches reflected by the Settler mentality. Oh wait, Ben Gvir is actually from the Settler class.

Did you like that Settler tactic of putting rock boulders on the road to prevent humanitarian aid trucks from using it?

Oh, show me a public political Muslim leader shoving his hands into the Koran for an equivalent 'Amalek' quote to promote their killing of the infidels.

Are you the ideal Amalek slayer Zionist bloodthirsty Yahweh's driven feisty crusader?

TJ.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.