ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-7518

1. 42,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    It seems only a Zionist has the privilege to question a genocide that will afford all others the "anti" label and be socially outcasted. Welcome to the freedom to discuss. I am not looking at this prism of violence through an ideological perspective unless you deem humanity a woke ultra-left-wing concept.

What is clear is that both sides (Khamas & Zionists) are driven by the 'all-in' attitude of the zero-sum game. Israel is constantly pulling out the victimhood card even though they are the occupier and Khamas is fighting back from irrelevance because their Arab neighbors have long sold off their cousin's injustice through the Abraham accord.

It's a rock and a hard place between Trump and Biden. Trump initiated the Abraham Accord and would most likely be a firm supporter of Zionist genocide while preventing the Ukraine war. Biden is just doing twice the violence seeking. In the end, a lot of people died and are still dying daily.

Pyrrhic victory reveals the limitations of violence to settle historically long-held injustice. I can understand what Israel is trying to achieve, wiping out Khamas, but I suspect that is a secondary objective. Even Elon Musk made this observation, for each Khamas fighter killed, there will be more potential Khamas to fill their place. There is a difference between fighting for your comfort v survival.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.