maybe this is true, or maybe it is not true .. but it is more...

1. 29,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    maybe this is true, or maybe it is not true .. but it is more than likely that isreal is not remotely disclosing the totality of their losses .. need to keep everything sanitized for the plebs ..

we all love a two for one offer ..

2 for 1: Gaza sniper kills two Israeli soldiers with one bullet

The fighters of the al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Hamas Resistance movement, sniped three Israeli soldiers in the north of Beit Hanoun in the Gaza Strip.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/2-for-1--gaza-sniper-kills-two-israeli-soldiers-with-one-bul

other actions reported at the above link

watso read the following in Post #: 73986900 by borabora69 who was responding to a post my OMS

i was wondering where the genocide supporters were hiding, are you upset little adolf is got his ICC arrest warrant "

Me too, actually. Where have they been for the last few days?
    I'm thinking they must be running very low on ammo (arguments) and are a little bit confused as they are slowly realising in which direction things are moving for Israel.
    watso has most of his good genocide supporting mates on ignore - so has no idea if his mates have found better things to do ..

anyway , there is no way that isreal will celebrate 100 years as a jewish state

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.