And here is the difference. Hamas and the civilian population...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    And here is the difference. Hamas and the civilian population entered Israel murdered, raped, destroyed as much as possible and of course looting was part of the picture.

But Israel has guns and are fighting back unlike in Darfur. Islam likes attacking unarmed civilians and for some reason is surprised Israel is fighting back after the rape and plundering, show the level of intelligence.

I am not worried about these protests on the streets around the world, while they are violent at times the general population are not swallowing the lies. Israel will always survive as it has done in the past with the Assyrian, Babylonian, Greeks, Romans, Islam etc We see the protest for what they are, the gloves are off. Those blind before having woken up and now realize the enemy is in the fold and needs to be rooted out and our leaders are the problem.

The general public voting at the recent Euro Song Contest shows us that the general public have not been swayed by the lies, many here think that posting volume means the game is being won. LOL

Another poll shows support for Israel is around 80% in the USA, fairly stable up and down a few points but overall little change. I guess the Americans dislike roads and universities blocked and masked goons running about yelling from the river to the sea.

The other interesting poll i got from Caroline Glick (40-minute mark) The ICC Ruling Against Israel is a Moral Atrocity | Caroline Glick In-Focus (youtube.com)
    Most popular figure is......
    Elon Musk +13 points
    Robert Kennedy Jr and Tim Scott +10
    Netanyahu at +7 points
    Donald Trump +4 points
    and Biden way down at -17 points

Unfortunately i have not found the original poll the information came from, but Caroline is a reputable source. So it would be interesting to know the actual question that this result came from. Donald Trump is obviously extremely popular but for Biden to be so far behind the leader of Israel, is well funny.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.